How to Train
Studio Classes: A Community Experience
At TBPY, our mission is to keep you motivated to reach your fitness goals by offering you the highest quality fitness that combines innovation with intelligence. As our community continues to grow, we are expanding our class schedule to fit the needs of all of our members. Whether you’re looking to get leaner, become more flexible, move with less pain or just in search of a peaceful practice, we are confident there’s a class for you.
Current Studio Classes
Pilates Mat Fusion™:
A relaxing yet challenging class that strengthens your core muscles as well as aligning your whole body using props like the Foam roller, and Pilates Ring. This class will teach you body awareness & how to properly engage your postural muscles through diaphragmatic breathing & body positioning. Pilates Mat Fusion is all levels and recommended for individuals looking to strengthen their core, and improve hip and shoulder mobility.
Stretch, Soften & Align Yoga™:
Unwind from the weekend and refresh for the upcoming week with Restorative poses aimed to open your body while calm the mind for relaxation. This slow flow includes stretching and self massage to help release tension in key areas that are persistently problem areas, not often addressed in a typical yoga practice. Try this class to better understand your own body alignment, find your balance, and edge.
Power Flow Yoga:
An invigorating flow class that will have you focusing on your breathe while transitioning through your postures (asanas). This class will help you explore your edges as you build core strength, tone, balance & detoxify your body, all the while freeing your mind through the rhythm of your breath (pranayama). Power is for the intermediate student who would like to develop a deeper, more intense practice!
Small Group Training: The grass roots of the Community & our Signature Training Program
- Specialized training for 4-8 individuals on all equipment in studio.
- New SGT Clients can join at Introductory rate: $199 for the first 8 week series, then $240/8 weeks thereafter.
- Regularly priced $240/8 weeks; Regular SGT clients are eligible for discounted Private Wellness Coaching.
Current Small Group Training Programs
Total Body Conditioning w/Danielle Reardon; Total Body movements for optimal results! Body weight movements, kettle bell work, TRX, Battle Ropes & Agility Ladder work for improving overall fitness & maximizing your calorie burn! Schedule time upon request. To enroll, contact: email@example.com
Small Group Training on Pilates Apparatus w/Nicole Haffey: Timed Intervals on Stott Reformers, Balanced Body Exo Chairs, Stott Springwalls & a little “spice” of Strength & Conditioning. Classes run M/W/F at 5:30am (Open Enrollment) & T/Th at 7:00pm (Closed). To enroll, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Pilates for Golfers I w/Nicole Haffey; Specialty training using a combination of Pilates mat & apparatus work to balance out the Golfer’s body due to repetitive coiling and uncoiling of the spine/hips while swinging. This program is geared to increase hip & core strength & rotation, spinal rotation and shoulder mobility. Specialty training is scheduled upon request. For more information, contact: email@example.com.
Private Training: Personalized coaching with specialized programming, utilizing all studio equipment.
- Reserve allocated training time personalized to your schedule.
- Free Introductory session to determine diet/fitness goal
- New clients can purchase first package at Introductory rate at $75/session
- Regularly priced packages: 10 sessions package at @ $849.00, 20 sessions package @$1599.00 .
2Fit Duo Training : Train hard & sweat with a friend, utilizing all studio equipment.
- Reserve allocated training time personalized to both of your schedules
- Split the cost of your hour for more cost-effective training
- Training rate is $99 per 2fit session & can pay as you train or
- 10 session 2Fit package@ $900. 00 (with regular scheduled time).